Fidler House is waiting for you. Though it is a historic house, built by an old Red River family in 1930 from old barges that hauled goods on Lake Winnipeg, inside it is fresh, cozy and inviting.
You get the full house to yourself:
- two comfortable bedrooms (with two more beds in the basement if you need them)
- a living room with an electric fireplace, cable TV and a DVD player
- a fully screened-in porch with a vaulted ceiling and a barbeque
- a full bath with a walk-in shower, tub and shower combination, low flow toilet and sink
- a full kitchen with everything you need – including a dishwasher – and food to make a hearty breakfast on your schedule, be it at 6:00 a.m. or at noon
The Fidler House is wheelchair accessible, and all towels and fresh linens are provided. A washer and dryer are located in the basement for your convenience. Pets are welcome as long as they are under control.
Whether it’s a weekend getaway, a family gathering or a fishing trip, the Fidler House bed and breakfast offers a unique experience.
Please look through these pictures and see for yourself.
There is a small log cabin for overflow housing as well.
And don’t forget the llamas for your viewing pleasure!